Drop a “Love Bomb” this Valentine’s Day
Say THANK YOU this Valentine’s Day with a fun, outlandish surprise folks will be talking about for weeks! ”Love bomb” those who are making a difference in the life of your school with an explosion of Thank You notes and Valentines!
Cover a surface! Consider space, safety and where your notes will stand out but not be in the way.
- Principal’s door
- Teacher’s Desk
- Hallway Bulletin Board
- Teacher’s Lounge Wall
- Front Office Desk
- Library Bookshelf
- Cafeteria Door
- Custodial Closet Door
Get Creative! “Shape” your notes to the person you are thanking:
- Book cut-outs for the library
- Food trays or milk cartons for the cafeteria
- Mop and broom shapes for the custodial closet
- Math and grammar symbols for the teacher’s lounge
- Hearts and stars for the Principal or Guidance Counselor’s desk
Gather kids at recess, during lunch, before or after class and take ten to fifteen minutes for each to write a short Thank You note or Valentine. Sneak in before school starts with a couple other parents on Valentine’s day and paste away! Leave a note that you will be back to clean up after school.