Thanking Parent Volunteers | Room Parent Resources
As the school year wraps up, take the time to reflect on all the good you and your fellow parent volunteers have done over the year and find creative and fun ways to show your appreciation! Find linked resources below with everything from group gift ideas, to using social media, chocolate, and public recognition to thank your school volunteers!
- Check out volunteer recognition ideas on Pinterest!
- Involved with other groups like school clubs, scouts, or teams? Thank parent volunteers in a unique way that relates to your specific group with these fun ideas!
- Take advantage of the power of sweets and chocolate in saying Thank You!
- From public recognition to group gift ideas, show your appreciation in a big way!
- Tech savvy? Utilize social media to spread the volunteer recognition love.
- Don’t miss VolunteerSpot’s free e-book: Volunteer Recognition A – Z!