5 Simple Teacher Breakfast or Luncheon Dishes
Whether it’s a back-to-school surprise or a year-round practice for your school, one ultimate way to show your teacher appreciation is with a special breakfast or lunch! Keep it simple (and yummy!) with these five fun ideas and recipes:
1. Apricot Almond Truffles from MildlyManicMom.com – It’s ok if your mouth is already watering, we hear ya! This sweet treat is as unique as it is simple, and is sure to please the teachers at your gathering.
2. Cheesy Ham & Hashbrown Bake from ASouthernFairyTale.com – The aroma alone will bring teachers to the lounge for this delicious brunchy item!
3. Pumpkin Coffee Cake from TastyKitchen.com – Fall is in the air with this incredible treat that pairs great with your teacher’s morning latte!
4. Raspberry Cake from It’sFoodtastic.com – Berrylicious and oh so sweet, this cake will get eaten in less time than it took you to make!
5. Homemade Granola from AmateurGourmet.com – Get healthy with delicious granola and pair with greek yogurt and fresh fruit teachers can serve themselves at their convenience!