RoomMomSpot | A Year in Review
With our first full year under our belt, we take a look back at some of our favorite series and posts from 2012. We celebrate the school volunteers who are making a difference each day in the classroom and beyond – from lunchroom helpers to class party organizers, field day volunteers and enrichment program advisers. We look forward to continuing to provide engaging content, helpful resources, and new ideas for school parent volunteers in 2013!
- Our Summer Slide Series offered insight from a variety of teachers and educational bloggers with ideas, resources and activities to help keep kids actively learning through their summer break!
- Teacher Appreciation Week made for a super fun time for sharing teacher gift ideas, teacher appreciation week resources, and gathering creative inspiration on Pinterest!
- One of our favorite guest posts came from Wendi Aarons who provided hilarious “Advice for a New Room Parent.”
- We loved sharing free classroom sign up templates and parent scheduling resources, helping simplify the lives of both room parents and their class parent volunteers.
- Whether it was Valentine’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, you name it, we had craft and class party ideas kids love from our favorite websites and bloggers on the web.
Stay tuned for more helpful resources, engaging content, and room parent kudos in 2013!