School Carnival Game Ideas for Spring
If your school is in the thick of planning the Spring or end-of-year carnival fundraiser, we have some new, unique game ideas that your school community will love!
April showers bring May flowers – enjoy these flower and Easter-themed carnival game ideas!
- Confetti Eggs keep kids howlin’ as they lightly crush hollowed-out, confetti-filled eggs onto their friends and families heads. See how to make confetti eggs HERE.
- Flower Power puts a fun floral twist on the novelty carnival toss game – this great idea from CarnivalSavers is a kid favorite! See how to play HERE.
- Pencil Pot: Wrap pencils in green pipe cleaners for the stem and tape pretty felt flowers at the eraser end of the pencil. “Plant” flowers in green garden foam inside clay flower pots.
- Adorable Ducks make for great game centerpieces – from the Duck Pond game to Pin the Beak on the Duck, Duck Bean Bag Toss and Ducks in a Row.
Weather-permitting, water-themed games are perfect for sunny, outdoor events!
- Water Limbo: A shooting stream of water is the limbo stick in this game. The winner is the one who does not get wet.
- Water Cup Relay: Team members pour water from one cup to the next until they reach the finish line. Of course, the winning team pours the most water into the last cup.
- Snow Cone Stand: Refreshing and tasty snow cones of every flavor are sure to be a hit as the weather heats up.
Dedicating a tent towards art & music? Include these fun ideas!
- Sand Art, Face Painting and more make great “non-game” carnival booths. See our top 6 carnival booth ideas HERE.
- Balloon Splatter Paint: Water Balloons + Paint = Kid-Friendly Splatter Painting. Watch your kid churn out his own Jackson Pollack creation with a few paint-filled balloons and a good arm.
- Three-legged Painting: Competitors run with their feet covered in paint to the finish line. The winners can display their painting at school for a week.
- Easter Egg dying and decorating are a fun money-maker for your Spring fundraiser – check out our top ideas for dying and decorating Easter Eggs HERE.